Are my Threads beign deleted? I had them all saved, cant find them now,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my Threads beign deleted? I had them all saved, cant find them now,

I cant find my threads, had saved them in dif forum folder hense had to delete and re save and cant find them now.

Click on your name, then click view all posts. You will find whatever you have posted there.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Cant find more than 2-3, had more, somethings wrong

Comment

We've not removed any, are you sure it was on this site?

Comment

Sure it isn't corsasport?

Loads of weird threads on there from you

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
            We've not removed any, are you sure it was on this site?
            definitely, I have 4 corsa sites saved, if I'm need of help generally post to them all. and have them saved in folders

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
              Sure it isn't corsasport?

Loads of weird threads on there from you
              I do get that, even get accused of being a troll, not even sure I have a feeling its not me its them! so beginning to think corsa sites are full of weirdos. My posts are normal, whats youd expect on a corsa forum, lol. But no not on corsa sport, I'm here, corsa d uk, all corsas, uk corsa d!

Comment

I can't see that we've deleted anything of yours

Comment

I'm not sure anything has been deleted. I personally only delete spam, and that's ultra rare. Anything else I just move with a redirect left in its place.
                  Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

What were the threads called? And in which category did you post them?
                    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

I have never had any problems on this site but I did on all corsa . I believe that site is also powered by vbulletin and it may have had a bug that is not immediately obvious.
                      After a while my posts simply did not appear to other members or visitors. I could see them and I think administrators could as well. The site recorded them in its statistics .
                      Despite many requests nothing was done to fix it.I thought about registering again as 'Bugmans dog' .In the end I stopped reading it because its very frustrating when you believe you know the answer but cant post.
                      Try switching it off an turning it on again!

Comment

Such as this one?
                        Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                        Wasting your time answering him, he's mental

Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Working...
                        X