I broke some accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke some accounts

If you can't login to the site, I'm very sorry but I probably broke your password, please go to Forgot Password - TheCorsa.co.uk Forums and reset it to whatever you want it to be. Any problems please use the contact us page here Contact Us - TheCorsa.co.uk Forums

I can't read the passwords so I'm afraid it's the only option, those that I know are broken I've sent emails to directly from the site, so worth checking your spam folders.

JT
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

I'm back in. Easy enough to do.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
      I'm back in. Easy enough to do.
      It's really silly, basically I was updating some users reputations (note the orange bars under your account now rather than the empty bars? ) - and forgot I had LastPass set to auto fill, so I replaced the users passwords (I think it was me, you, the moderators and some of our users with high postcounts) with my own password when I was updating the reputation points

I did email you but not sure it's an email you use
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Yeah I got the email, that's how I realised.
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Working...
        X