No announcement yet.

Corsa D 1.3 cdti non start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep! I’ve tried it all! I’ve just ordered bcm from eBay so will report back. Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone

sorry for late reply. This is the update.

I bit the bullet and brought a complete ecu kit with the following:
      ecu
      bcm
      fuse box
      airbag module “SDM”(in centre console)
      key barrel/steering lock
      Key transponder Ring
      key fob
      instrument cluster (clocks)
      door lock

STILL won’t start!!! Just about to give up! Plug in my diagnostic laptop and here is what Iam now getting....

Comment

Thanks for the update.
        The only thing I can see in relation to all the modules/components listed is the bcm, they all run through the bcm. It could be an ignition circuit that's dead and not triggering a relay or even a dead relay.
        What year was all the new kit from? When I asked about your vin regarding the problem bcm's it is the last 6 digits (earlier or later) that determine if you had one of the earlier problem bcm's.

Comment

Hi
          Thanks for your reply. Another update immobiliser is now fine. Cranks slowly but still not firing up. The throttle body not opening etc

Comment

Good news!!!! Car is now running lovely clear codes after ecu change a lot of contact spray on ALL senors & plugs etc and it coughed into life thank GOD!!! Only minor prob now is the right blinker stays on and when plugged in obd “can bus no signal abs” & “can bus no signal airbag” no air bag light on??? Other then that it runs like a dream!

Thanks for your time & advice! And I hope this helps others

Comment

Happy days. One of the old codes said about the wrong bulb in the right turn light?? Do the airbag and abs light come on at ignition?

Comment

Not that I remember and engine managment light goes out nicely. I give it another check over 2mow.

Comment

Working...
                X