Parking sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa E] Parking sensors

Hi to all Corsa fans Newbie here with a 15 plate 1.4 5 door limited edition.Its probably been discussed before but I want to install or have installed rear parking sensors.Can you recommend a good kit to use.Just the type with the beeping is fine.Many thanks in advance .

Hi welcome to the forum

There was something fairly recent on the site. I found it by searching under reversing sensors rather than parking sensors.  Heres a link
    Reversing sensors. - TheCorsa.co.uk Forums

Comment

Cheers bugman
      I read about the canbus technology on these so am now looking at a mobile installation by a recommended one if you know of one for the south east.

Comment

Last edited by Bugman; 24-09-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I recently fitted a very neat reversing parking sensor bought online from Halfords costing around £50.00,
          This was very easy to fit and did not require any mounting holes for the sensors. It consists of a registration plate holder which replaces the original plate holder and has three sensors built into the bottom edge of the plate holder, it only requires a small hole (around 10mm) drilled through the rear skirt behind the plate holder and wiring into the wire to the reversing light, the buzzer is on a very long lead which can reach the front of the cabin if necessary, I found that if I stuck the buzzer in the boot then on the loud setting it was very clearly heard in the front.
          I am very pleased with it and it is not at all obtrusive, in fact they are not noticed at all and the best bit is you don't have to damage the bodywork in any way.

Comment

Working...
          X