Eamon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Eamon

Replacing right rear light covers (inner and outer). Need instructions. I have the parts

There is a wonderful thing called Google. If you type into it - "Corsa D replace rear light cluster" you will find a whole range of Youtube clips showing you how to do it.

Simples.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Thanks. That's perfet. Had come across this but was unsure whether it would instruct on the cover replacements.

Comment

Got both done thanks to Google and to you for pointing me is that direction. Am a pensioner and marvel at the support of younger generations.

Comment

Originally posted by EamonX1 View Post
          Got both done thanks to Google and to you for pointing me is that direction. Am a pensioner and marvel at the support of younger generations.
          That's made my day.
          1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

hello, I have a corsa sri 1.4 63 plate and have noticed in the last couple of days a squeak coming from my speakers when I start my car its literally only a second and does not happen all the time?any ideas what it could be?

Comment

Originally posted by pgcampbell1992 View Post
              hello, I have a corsa sri 1.4 63 plate and have noticed in the last couple of days a squeak coming from my speakers when I start my car its literally only a second and does not happen all the time?any ideas what it could be?
              You'll need to start your own thread for this.

And in case anyone stumbles over the thread and needs similar help - here is a video from YouTube for you
              TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Yes you need a new thread and I wish you well. I have the inner and outer left rear light covers installed successfully. Including a video as has now been done is fantastic. If you start a new thread this forum will sort out the issue as it has done for me.

Comment

Working...
                X