• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] p2002 limp mode

Hello i have a corsa d 1.3cdti 55kw 2008
    154 000klm
    i have this code p2002 for 6 months it comes and goes
    my readings on scanmyopel with obd2 are 0kpa at idle sometimes 1-3 and when i accelarate hard with 5th gear at 140klm/h the differential pressure goes up to 35..in normal driving sits at 5kpa is this normal?
    44% saturation in 300klm after last regen the sensor is new beacause everyone changing first the sensor with p2002 codes.. the car is fine now lots of power nothing strange..opel checked the car 2 days ago and they told me if pop up the light (car spaner ) again then you have to change EGR beacause that causes the problem.. me i have clean egr one week ago but nothing happen sluggish and limp mode with light on.. after a good run in the motorway withz limp mode light goes away..i parked the car ad take it after 2 days all back to normal and also the power is back.. i have no clue what happend..

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

DPFs don't last for ever. After a regen they still contain the ash and over time & mileage that builds up. 154k km - you're probably needing it replaced.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - [url]http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-builds/138-1972-vauxhall-viva.html#post1534[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
      DPFs don't last for ever. After a regen they still contain the ash and over time & mileage that builds up. 154k km - you're probably needing it replaced.
      Opel told me the dpf is in good condition..

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
        after regen.. is possible the egr is the problem that the filtre at 60% put differential pressure at high levels? because now at WOT is only 15kpa max at idle 0 and at 2000rpm its only 3kpa..

Comment

My dad owns a dpf company he can clean it out with a special machine called terraclean google them they are harmless to cars, he can clean egr, DPF, fuel systems, turbos and 99% of them time the DPF fails due to another component failure such as pressure sensors which are common on Vauxhall he can clean it and stationary regen it with snap on diagnostics and can 100% guarantee he'd fix the car in the past 12 months he's gone hundreds and never been able to not fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X