Vivaro Power Steering Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Non Corsa] Vivaro Power Steering Pump

Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

If it's any consolation a mate has one and for the first 6 months it was constantly broken. When he'd sorted the various issues out it has been fine since. He's converted it into a camper which means he's confident the van is worth investing that much time and energy into.

Mind you he has a funny thing for French cars.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Take a 3 hour lunch, drink a few glasses of wine and pernod, smoke some gauloises and it will all start to make perfect sense.

Comment

I'll have a look tomorrow and send you some info

Comment

Thanks Craig.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Comment

Completely forgot to send info over sorry

Glad it went well though

Comment

No worries Craig, cheers anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X