Corsa 1.3 cdti 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C 2000-2006] Corsa 1.3 cdti 2005

Hello, rev not going more than 2500 in any gear, whats the problem? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esqlgs10-XE

I havve picture of my diagnostic, but i cant drop in. So
    Rail pressure setting - max 63, min 26
    Rail pressure - min 26
    Boost pressure - max 93, min 88

Smoking withe and black.
    Last edited by skater23; 28-08-2016, 10:22 PM.

Sounds like the ECU has put it into limp mode. Without details of the codes not much more to be said.

But this might be worth reading...

Black Smoke
    This is due to a air to fuel ratio imbalance, either the fuel system is delivering too much fuel into the engine or there is not enough clean air (oxygen ) a few things to look for :
    • Faulty injectors (injectors need attention at about 100.000 to 120 000 miles)
    • Faulty injector pump
    • Dirty air cleaner
    • Turbocharger or intercooler faulty
    • Problems within cylinder head, valves clogged up due to faulty EGR (exhaust gas recycling unit)
    White Smoke
    Normally means that the fuel injected into the cylinder is not burning correctly. The smoke will burn your eyes.
    • Engine/pump timing out
    • Fuel starvation to the pump causing the pumps timing not to operate correctly
    • Low engine compression
    • Water/petrol in the fuel
    Blue Smoke
    The engine is burning engine oil
    • Worn cylinders or piston rings
    • Faulty valves or valve stem seals
    • Engine over full with engine oil
    • Faulty injector pump/lift pump allowing engine oil to be mixed with the diesel
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Hi man, there is no codes, it all starts after i changed flywheel and cluch.
      But at first time diagnostic showed me that EGR is foulty, ok, i buy brand new and changed, foult gone, problem same.
      Then showed me that fuel rail hight pressure sensor is foulty, i changed for brand new and fout didnt gone, then i change secound hand hight presure pump, same, change turbo(secound hand) - same, but now no foults and no change, same problem...
      Yes, and i changed secound hand injectors.

Comment

Working...
      X