Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Remus exhaust and air filter

Hello everyone,

I am planing to change the air filter. Reading the forum I ended up that the best option is the stock box with a K&N filter to stay at same consumption. Am i right ?
    Does it make any difference to the noise or to the engine function ?

Furthermore, does anyone have a sample video from Remus exhaust fitted to 1.4 (non turbo) engine ? Will worth buying ?

By the way, does anyone have noticed if is more difficult to put the 1st gear (5 speed gearbox) than others gears ?

Thank for your time!

You'll struggle to be able to tell what an exhaust really sounds like via a video. Unfortunately the best way is to actually have one fitted. The k&n panel filter allows a less restricted air flow whilst maintaining the manufacturer's design.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
      You'll struggle to be able to tell what an exhaust really sounds like via a video. Unfortunately the best way is to actually have one fitted. The k&n panel filter allows a less restricted air flow whilst maintaining the manufacturer's design.
      Sure but you will get an example of how it sounds.

So, the K&N filter will be better or ?

Comment

Most aftermarket panel filters are an improvement, so yeah the K&N will be better than stock. How much better is hard to say.
        I've had panel filters, cone filters, drilled airboxes and such over the years, and the panel filter is always the preferred choice.
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Any suggestions ?

Comment

Working...
          X