Fuel leak pipe broken on corsa D 1.3 cdti 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Fuel leak pipe broken on corsa D 1.3 cdti 08

I hope someone can help! I have a fuel leak its one of the pipes coming from the fuel filter to engine ive attached pics, Can anyone tell me which part I need to order and where is the best place to get from?

Cheers

R
    Attached Files

Main dealer parts dept - get them to look it up for you. You may find it doesn't cost as much as you think. Vauxhall parts aren't always crazy prices - though since this is a FIAT engine you may find otherwise.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Comment

Of course you can - but your question was about what part to order. If you want to use an alternative just go into a factors and talk to the bloke on the counter. See what they've got that is appropriate.
        1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

I phoned them but they sent me to main dealer does anyone know the size of pipe I would need to buy?

Comment

Your main problem will be the fittings at each end. Try removing the pipe, and the broken fitting in picture 3 and as Taurus has suggested,speak to the bloke at the counter.On seeing your problem they may be able to find a solution. You will get a better response than just phoning. They may even be able to source the correct part at a cheaper price than vauxhall. If they dont seem interested in helping, try somewhere else.

Comment

I hope that you have got sorted by now, but if not, another possibility is your local Fuel Injection Engineers (The people who repair injectors and injection pumps)

Regards

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X