mass air flow meter corsa B 1.0 12v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] mass air flow meter corsa B 1.0 12v

WANTED! OEM mass air flow meter/sensor. 2 months ago I purchased and fitted an 'after market' MAFM but it hasn't cured the fault which is - after idling at lights or wherever, and driving off normally then pressing the accelorator further down, my head nearly goes through the windscreen along with several chinese meals due to the engine momentarily dying then picking back up again and going like a rocket. The air flow meter is showing up on the diagnostics as having a slow signal.
    No other faults are showing a I have already fitted new plugs, fuel filter, thoroughly cleaned the throttle body, removed and cleaned EGR valve + new gasket.
    I understand from reading many threads that after market MAFM's can be problematic even when new which seems to be the case with mine. so I'm hoping that someone may have an OEM part at a reasonable price. Bye for now

Google Autovaux and ring them (don't try ordering off their website) - or look for Vauxhall World Parts.

That's going to be as cheap as you get for a genuine AFM
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Thanks for that, much appreciated, I'll go and have a look

Comment

Had the exact same problem with my car, got a second one for 20, it turned out to be be the idle control valve at fault though

Comment

Originally posted by 12V_Neil View Post
          Had the exact same problem with my car, got a second one for 20, it turned out to be be the idle control valve at fault though
          , interesting, I'll have a look at it tomorrow. Bloody hell! how many more parts are prone to failure on Corsa's? I'll let you know how I get on

Comment

Hi. Mine is doing the same thing! Second and third gear nearly sends my through the windscreen unless I put my foot right to the floor. What was the cure for this pal?

Comment

Hi, please start a new thread with a seperate/new question.

Somebody else has made this, and if people start answering you it's going to start get confusing with who is talking to who

Comment

Righto. Sorry, just arrived.

Comment

Working...
                X