bonnet raiser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] bonnet raiser help

Just had a go at making bonnet raisers but due to lack of materials, facilities and experience I failed 😂😏
    So basically does anone know where I can buy them or will someone make me some and send them to me if I pay?? Thanks!

I've got a pair, one is on the end of my right arm, the other on the left!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OwenShillito View Post
      Just had a go at making bonnet raisers but due to lack of materials, facilities and experience I failed ����
      So basically does anone know where I can buy them or will someone make me some and send them to me if I pay?? Thanks!
      Vauxhall Corsa B 1998 2000 Bonnet Lifter GAS Struts Pair NEW | eBay
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

bonnet raiser help

I think they mean the ones that move the hinges a bit so it looks like your bonnets ****ed and open slightly at the wrong end.

Comment

Maybe I'm too old to understand why you'd do that.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
            Maybe I'm too old to understand why you'd do that.
            According to some guy I met at the track (I didn' like him) it helps with cooling...though im struggling to see how, as the bonnet is still closed :/
            Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Back of my bmw bonnet is lifted 1" you can actually see the heat coming out, also when I put my fans on cold air I still get hot lol,

Comment

Yeah, hot air will escape.

Although unless you're putting your car under severe driving conditions, it's pretty pointless

Comment

Working...
                X