Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No brake fluid coming out abs pump to offside front brake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] No brake fluid coming out abs pump to offside front brake!

If it is the ABS unit then replacement is pretty much all you can do, and they need to be set up with Tech2 so it's not a DIY job. Sounds like the recall didn't go far enough.

Edit - How come you have two threads for the same problem?
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I think I messed up the first thread. In regards the abs their is a company that you can send your abs unit to and they send a reconditioned unit only 200-300 so hopefully that will fix it so I think I'm going to give that a try. As 1300 for a brand new abs it's not worth it as the car is only worth approx 2200.

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
      If it is the ABS unit then replacement is pretty much all you can do, and they need to be set up with Tech2 so it's not a DIY job. Sounds like the recall didn't go far enough.

Edit - How come you have two threads for the same problem?

Comment

Just remember what Taurus said about needing Tech2 to set it up once you get it back from repair.
        Even if it works 'straight out of the box', come the time you want to rely on the ABS, it may well not work, or at least, not work as it should.

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X