No announcement yet.

Assistance needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Assistance needed please.

Guys
    Help need please, I bought a little 98 Corsa B 1.4 GLS Automatic...sounding rough, no fault codes showing, want to check the IRV but not sure where it is....please see pics.
    I removed the inlet manifold last night but still could not locate it.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	111598Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1843.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	111599
    Thanks in advance
    Bonker

ICV meant to say.

Comment

Unfortunately they are a bit of pain to get at on those - down the back on the right hand side. There's a wiring harness runs across the back of the engine, the idle control is where is bends forwards.
      1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Would I need to remove the bottom half of the inlet manifold? I couldn't get to the little barsteward with just the top half removed.

Comment

You could try and move the header tank aside to create more room. I remember it being a right pain to get to, can't remember if I took the lower inlet manifold off though.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

It's a pain in the arse. The lower inlet doesn't need to come off though.

Comment

Working...
            X