Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] HELP!!! Corsa d power problems

Hi I have a 2007 1.4 corsa 82000 miles

it it all started when I had my foot on the throttle, the power felt like it would come and go. Like a surging. Engine management light came on and car went into limp mode. Was told to change spark plugs and coil pack which I did! The problem had stopped!! Well for 4 days!!! Now it feels very sluggish and lacks any real power and sometimes on ignition it start without any real voom!

Also now twice when I started the car that battery light would flash! But when I put it in drive (it's a auto) it would go out and stay out?!

PLEASE HELP!

It would help to know the service history on it (when did it last have a full service with all filters changed) - and what codes came up after the EML was on?

If it's struggling to start and you're getting the battery light on have you had the battery checked?
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

I've had it a little under a year and I haven't serviced it yet just changed a few bits eg tyres brakes, the guy I got it from said he done the servicing himself but not sure how much of that I can beleve!. No codes came up that the thing that stumped me! Check the battery read and it's outputs are fine.

Comment

Then start with the basic service items, if your filters are blocked you'll get no end of problems.
        1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Ok thanks.

just when I started it now it stuttered before it came on could that be to do with the filters?

Comment

Get the crank pulley key checked for wear I had that problem on my corsa timming was out cuz of a worn pulley key

Comment

Working...
            X