would bmw e36 lowering springs fit corsa b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] would bmw e36 lowering springs fit corsa b

can any tell me would they work i was talking to a friend and he said he had a set and that they look identical to corsa b springs

these are bmw e36 springs as you can see get smaller at the top like corsa b ones do

and these are corsa b springs

The thing to watch is the rating. Even if they fit consider the comparative weights of the BMW and the Corsa - I'd imagine it would be like riding an old stagecoach on solid steel rims.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

I thought the same when I looked at my e36, was going to try fit my spare corsa b springs but ended up buying a coilover kit

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
        The thing to watch is the rating. Even if they fit consider the comparative weights of the BMW and the Corsa - I'd imagine it would be like riding an old stagecoach on solid steel rims.
        yeah i was thinking about that just there the bmw is way heavier than the corsa so more than likely woould raise the car instead of lower it so would have to find really low springs to even show any effect on the corsa

Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
        I thought the same when I looked at my e36, was going to try fit my spare corsa b springs but ended up buying a coilover kit
        hmmm i may get a set of them and try them out worth a shot anyways as ive tried forums and no one must have a set of them and i hate the way it drives at the minute feels like a monster truck on space savers

Comment

To be fair I don't think bmw springs will lower it it looked like it would work the other way round when I looked at them

Comment

Working...
          X