No announcement yet.

Corsa D a lot of oil in header tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at home today, sorry. Don't have a wiring Diagram for that year. Will have a look tonight.
    what power at the relays. I think there's 3.

Comment

I'm sure there images on the web for the fues box.
      and number location.

Comment

I found some useful info but I need to know how the wiring from the switch goes to the fuse box. I disconnected the switch as you suggested but no fan.

took the relay bottom left out and jumped it. Fan came on fine so I need to chase that circuit.

Comment

There are 3 sensors in the water system.

One on outlet to radiator top side. That gives the actual temperature, goes to -40 on disconnection.

Next is on top of thermostat housing. I see no fault code on disconnecting it. New housing and thermostat were fitted.

Last is on the side of the rad in front of A/C pump. That gives Fault code P00B4 which I can erase although a Permanent version of that code remains, it should sort itself after a few runs.

I jumped all 3 relays at the bottom of the fuse box and only the left blue one fired up the fan. (All fuses checked ok)

I really need the diagram to suss out the logic.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by Sloss; 24-04-2022, 10:49 AM. Reason: A few typos

Comment

The car is back in service. No problem with the oil or water system but it does occasionally have a mis-fire on hard acceleration then sorts itself ok.
            no new codes,

Incidently I can get the fan to come on by disconnecting the air mass sensor. Weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloss View Post
              The car is back in service. No problem with the oil or water system but it does occasionally have a mis-fire on hard acceleration then sorts itself ok.
              no new codes,

Incidently I can get the fan to come on by disconnecting the air mass sensor. Weird!
              Are you still having the issue with fan running all the time? Or was it not running inforget now but fan issue?

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the mis fire will be plugs or coil pack as that seems to be the major culprit.

my code reader is an ICarsoft unit but is for my Mercedes. It will read and clear OBD2 stuff but doesn’t let me see much live data.

I’ve a friend with a much better tool so I’ll ask him to scan it.

Comment

Working...
                X