Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] A Ton of Fault Codes

Hello,

I've got a ton of fault codes, even after I disconnected the battery for some 15min.
    Do they actually delete then? I saw no change between before and after.

Engine - X14SZ, Delco ECU
    1405 - linear EGR position
    1503 - immobiliser, wong signal
    1502 - immobiliser, no signal
    1602 - knock signal module, replace ECU
    1640 - 4-fold driver module - what's that ?!?
    1740 - torque limiter, voltage too low - probably low battery once
    0105 - intake pressure sensor, voltage too high - probably surge after jump start
    0120 - throttle poti, voltage too low - probably low battery once
    0130 - oxygen sensor, circuit open
    0325 - knock signal reference circuit
    0400 - linear EGR system, as 1405
    0443 - tank ventilation valve, voltage too high - probably surge after jump start

There are some that I think I can explain but some don't make sense.

When cold, the engine is not responding well to the throttle, especially when revvs are low and throttle is at least half open
    It often seems to retard the ignition timing when the throttle is at least half open on lower revvs (audible as one can hear the strokes going more into the exhaust while power decreases).

I gave it a new O2 sensor, checked the intake manifold for leaks, checked all vacuum hoses, but it didn't change anything.

I'd like to delete the codes with a good reader and see which ones are returning immediately.
    Can anyone recommend a good fault code reader (hand-held or happy to run on a Linux machine)?

Stephan

If it's a early Corsa B , they work on a OBD1 System, and there's not many code readers about for them now. Hopefully one of the others might be able to find one on line for you.

Comment

Working...
    X