Best source for fuel filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best source for fuel filter?

Are buycarparts.co.uk any good they have a bosh fuel filter for 29.00 where as europart and halfords have the same make for 70
    The fuel filter on mine looks bit rusty so god knows when it was last done

Maybe I will give them a miss
    www.buycarparts.co.uk Reviews - Read Reviews on Buycarparts.co.uk Before You Buy | buycarparts.co.uk

Comment

I bought from AutoDoc , also a co.uk site but delivered from Germany. I had no problem,fast delivery by DHL. . I had no reason to contact them again about the order so I cant rate their communication performance, ,although they do tend to pester you with promotion e mails.

Fuel filter OPEL Corsa D Hatchback (S07) 1.3 CDTI (L08, L68) 75 HP » low prices

Current price for Bosch is £28.60 , or £ 38.63 depending on which part number you need.

But they do charge £8.45 for delivery , but IIRC it was the same delivery charge per order, not per item. I bought a set of brake discs and brake pads and an oil filter for my Yaris, and an oil filter for the Corsa, delivered together.

I think that delivery charge includes free returns. I think you can pay a bit less by opting out of free return, but thats risky ,especially if there is a choice of sizes.
      Last edited by Bugman; 02-09-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Great thanks for the link handy to have

Comment

EU based suppliers may not be a viable option next year after a no deal brexit. Or if the pound crashes against the Euro.

Comment

Working...
          X