Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] Corsa D Brake Caliper Guide Pin Bolts

Hi
    Does anyone know where I can get the correct bolts for the brake caliper guide pins, for a 2014 Corsa D Excite 1.0? I can find full kits with bolts, pins, rubbers etc but not just the bolts on their own. The Haynes manual says new bolts must be fitted each time but I don't fancy paying almost £10 per side for the kits. I guess the main dealer will be overpriced for the 4 bolts I need.
    Craig

I know it says fit new bolts . But IMHO fit the old bolts with a little loctite. I've done it many a time and its been ok .

Comment

Thanks for the reply Restorer. Yes, I've done the same on many of my own & my family's cars (mainly Fords and more recently Audis) over the last 30+ years but I've never come across any that have advised to replace bolts before. With this being on a safety critical part, if there was ever an accident involving this vehicle, I don't want to be wondering if I caused it because I didn't replace these bolts.

Anyway, after a LOT of searching, I've found some on ebay. A set of 4 for only £4.92. Here is a link if anyone wants to do the same.

Brake caliper guide pin fixing bolt - M8x1mm x 29mm (21mm thread /shank) 86060-1 | eBay

Craig

Comment

Working...
      X