Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C] Need correct water pump part

Hi all,

The bearings have gone in my water pump and Im looking to find a new on online and replace it myself.

However, I am unsure which one I need as there seems to be 2 types, one with plastic water wheel thing inside, and one with an exposed metal one.
    Does anyone know of a site where I can find a part by entering my reg number or something similar.

its a 52, 1.2 sxi hatch, petrol.

Thanks people
    Last edited by Shift37; 09-04-2019, 05:44 PM.

The water pump that you need is the Pierburg water pump. The SHW Water pump will not fit your model with the exposed impeller. The Pierburg has the removable small top and its impeller enclosed. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Restorer View Post
      The water pump that you need is the Pierburg water pump. The SHW Water pump will not fit your model with the exposed impeller. The Pierburg has the removable small top and its impeller enclosed. Hope this helps.
      Brilliant... thanks Restorer. I was thinking that one but didnt want to buy it online without confirmation.

Thanks

Comment

Ah... no actually, I thought Id seen peirburg in the listing, but just Googling a pierburg water pump it doesnt look like the one I need... This is the peirburg attached:Click image for larger version

Name:	717QXNaSiFL._SL1000_.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	122186

Comment

One of the 2 that I think it is, is one of these; attached...
          Im thinking the one one the left, with the enclosed impeller.
          ah... like you said.
          Attached Files

Comment

Like this one?
            AGILA (A) (H00) 1.0 12V 09.2000 - 12.2007 Hatchback. AGILA (A) (H00) 1.2 16V 09.2000 - 12.2007 Hatchback. Vauxhall Water Pump. ASTRA G Hatchback (F48_, F08_) 1.2 16V 02.1998 - 09.2000 Hatchback. ASTRA G Estate (F35_) 1.2 16V 02.1998 - 09.2000 Estate.

Comment

Yeah that's the one from Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Restorer View Post
                Yeah that's the one from Ebay.
                OK.... cheers #fingerscrossed

Comment

Working...
                X