SXi 2013 - Expansion Tank/Radiator Cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] SXi 2013 - Expansion Tank/Radiator Cap

I need a new expansion tank cap. Tightened mine in too much and the top yellow bit has disconnected from the bit stuck on the expansion tank. Can not get it to pop back together to take it off.
    Reason of this, I checked the cap and it needs changing. Now its stuck.
    Ive looked around and I cant find the right one.
    On Ebay can find for a C but not a D. And the ones for a D look different. Euro car parts can get for a C but not a D.
    Why not sell both!
    Anyone?

There's a few choices on eBay but this seems to come up a lot:
    General Motors 13502353 | eBay
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

There does seem to be a variety of them from various suppliers. Some, if not most, are aftermarket so may not look identical. If you cant find a listing on google under vauxhall corsa try opel corsa.

Comment

Thanks for the replys people, much appreciated!

Reply to #1 - I clicked that link to ebay, all seemed to be the right one but reading through the models it said diesel engines. It would probably fit bang on but id prefer an original one if possible. I will have to investigate. Thanks

Reply to #2 - Thanks for that option, it did not even cross my mind to search Opel. I will have a look now and see if that helps. Thanks

Comment

I can confirm I have found one. I emailed AutoVaux and I was given a part number.
          Thanks for the help anyway people much appreciated.

Comment

My car is opel badged and left hand drive so I often search for parts under Opel. It finds uk suppliers listing as vauxhall and Opel but also EU based ones only listing as Opel. You dont necessarily have to buy from outside the uk, but their sites are sometimes better than uk ones for checking compatibility and giving GM part numbers.

Next step is to search just on the GM part number.

edit. I see we have crossed in the post. But some may find it useful anyway for other bits.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckzii View Post
              I can confirm I have found one. I emailed AutoVaux and I was given a part number.
              Thanks for the help anyway people much appreciated.
              Could you post the part number? Might help a future person looking for the petrol one
              TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Yeah good idea!

Part number is GM13502353

Here is a link to the site I emailed. It could be the same as the first reply on this thread, but I had email confirmation from AutoVaux that this is correct.

Search results for: 'GM13502353'

Comment

Yep, same part number, but thanks for posting
                  TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Ha!
                    Just looked and yeah you was spot on!

Comment

Working...
                    X