Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] Bonnet stay

Please could someone give some advie,
    I have 2012 corsa and for the life of me, cant get bonnet stay to stay, the bar is there but loose in the clip:

i feeel rather thick asking lol

Hi
    This is the bonnet stay clip on my car (2010). Its quite a sophisticated double layer arrangement .The stay is quite resistant to unclipping unless you press the gap open wider with your finger. Someone may have broken a layer off by pulling tye stay out using brute force, or the clip may have been replaced with something else. If you dont want to pay for a replacement from GM (I'm guessing it will be silly money for what it is) you may be able to improve the fit by wrapping some tape round the stay to increase its diameter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF4127.JPG Views:	1 Size:	81.7 KB ID:	117916
    Last edited by Bugman; 12-04-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I'd say you probably just need a new clip as they go baggy. Should be cheap enough. I got one for my Vivaro van for 2.
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Working...
      X