Electronic Climate Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Electronic Climate Control

Last edited by Bugman; 19-04-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Bugman; 20-04-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Im prettu hands on so I dont mind having to take the dash out, the car wont be used for a couple of weeks so I can take my time to do it right. There is plenty of space to work at it in situe but without the broken clips that are part of the air distribution box so it't be nearly impossible to fix it or fashion something to fix it. Still trying to find out if the basic box is the same as the air con models.

Comment

Google it. It only took me a couple of minutes to find an expired ebay listing in germany for a distribution box. Neu Original Opel Corsa D Gehäuse Heizung Luftverteilung Heizungskasten Air Box | eBay

This gives the GM part number GM 55702402 . From this I found this GM parts catalogue - OPEL 68 02 090, -HOUSING, AIR DISTRIBUTION: Car Part Info

Cant say if its your part or compatible, (may be lhd or something), but you can research in the same way.

Comment

Yes, i have a printout from Vauxhall of the parts required. will phone tomorrow to see what the part number for the A/c models and ECC models are. if they are the same then it makes things much easier for me to fix

Comment

Looks like the air distribution box is the same, had a bit of a google and its simply the ancillaries are different, so scrapyard tomorrow for me.

Comment

Thanks bugman

Comment

In the end had to fork out for a new air distribution box. A lot of patience and 12 hrs and the new unit is fitted and working. happy days and NEVER again

Comment

Working...
                    X