No announcement yet.

Headlight movement..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C 2000-2006] Headlight movement..

How Do I fix the Drivers Side headlight as it seems to go up and down like its not bolted at the bottom
    Have re-tightened the 2 bolts at the top, stuffed a piece of foam underneath to hold it from bobbing about
    Last edited by ewokie; 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM.

check the 2 bottom bolts are in

Comment

Originally posted by craig55 View Post
      check the 2 bottom bolts are in
      Any pic on how to get to these or where to look

Comment

Just went out just now and drivers side main beam bulb not working , what bulb type is it?

Comment

if facelift h7 bumper of is the easiest way but can also get to them from underneath

Comment

You seem to be having a lot of electrical gremlins with this car. Buy a Haynes manual if you havnt already got one.They are invaluable when it comes to repairs and running an older car. Even if you cant do the actual work yourself its useful to have some idea of whats involved. Buy a multimeter. Many uses in the car and home. If you dont have the owners handbook for your car you can download a pdf version free direct from vauxhall. the following link may be the one for your car. If not they have others
            Sorry, Page Not Found | Vauxhall Motors

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
              You seem to be having a lot of electrical gremlins with this car
              Tell me about it... but I suppose it gets me to know a bit more about the car
              Might be a hobby now as I dont have one as Biker season has still got some time to go just now

Comment

Working...
              X