Vauxhall Mk II 1.2 Twinport Exhaust Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C 2000-2006] Vauxhall Mk II 1.2 Twinport Exhaust Trim

Hi all, I am new to this thread but from looking I am guessing that this is the correct topic to post this message?

So I have the Vauxhall Mk II 05 twinport 1.2 corsa at the moment. However I just want an exhaust tip to put over the current exhaust. The reason is because I am not the biggest fan of the current exhaust as it the type that bends down towards the floor. My problem is that I can't seem to find a cheap exhaust that just fits over the exhaust tip because of the angle. Is there any websites, or links that could help my figure out this problem as well as any exhaust trims you have found that will fit my car? Currently I have seen a few on ebay that look like they would fit as the width starts from 39mm and my exhaust is 40mm however when using the compatibility test it says that it is not compatible, could that be because they do not have the information required for all cars? All I want is a simple, cheap exhaust off ebay, just something to make the car look slightly different.

Thanks! I am looking forward to replys!

Hi, you can get a standard chrome finish like this.

]"]Photobucket

Comment

Yes that would be good. Did the car originally have a curved exhaust pipe and if so would you know where I could pick one of these up?

Comment

Something like this might work. looks like it articulates to allow for down pointing pipes.Probably other versions/prices available. Universal Chrome Stainless Steel Car Rear Round Exhaust Pipe Tail Muffler Tip 62 | eBay

Or alternatively ,you could consider cutting the curved section off square with a hacksaw leaving a straight pipe. You shouldnt need to cut much off the length and can make it up again with the trim itself. This may give more choice of trims and a simpler, possibly cheaper ,design. You would need to check first that the a straight pipe would still clear the rear bodywork. It might be tucked up high and rely on having the down curve to give enough clearance.
        Last edited by Bugman; 23-05-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Was from euro car parts.

Much better than some **** bolt on chrome tip

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
            Was from euro car parts.

Much better than some **** bolt on chrome tip
            Last edited by Bugman; 23-05-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X