outside temperature indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [All Models] outside temperature indicator

Help!! I have recently purchased a 63 corsa exc-iv ac cdtieflex with a board info display when the temperature drops below 3c a warning displays the outside temperature great, but this totally covers the clock and the speed can this be turned off??? as a driving instructor I want to see both the time and speed of the car. I haven't had this problem with my older corsas.

Which kind of display do you have - if you look in the manual (probably pages 86-97 if you've got the same manual as I accessed online) then the display will vary according to the settings. I don't have that model so I'm not familiar with the display options - it may not be possible to remove that warning when the temperature is low.

A satnav would of course display vehicle speed. Or there are settings on most displays which offer a range of 'hidden' displays. Depending on model/version/display - you usually turn the radio on, then hold the 'settings' button for several seconds, until it beeps, then scroll down using the BC button. Speed is displayed in kph and I don't think you can change that for mph. It will be on one of the screens available, but off the top of my head I can't remember which.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Working...
    X