X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Smoothed Tailgate and looks

Hi Guys,

First post, so big hello!

just bought a replacement boot as mine has a rather large rust hole letting water into the boot.

It needs a respray as has been previously dusted over with rattle cans.

However i havent seen any pictures of what they look like on a car other than the one I saw on ebay when I bought it.

Does anyone have a completely smooth tailgate including the number plate recess?

Im planning on putting the number plate in its normal place although it will be flush, as I think it tends to look a bit of a massive empty space otherwise.

Cheers and will get some pics up when Its painted and on the car.

Does anyone know the laws about rear plates? I want to fit mine where thenimberplate recess normally would be but will be flush. Should still be lit I would imagine by the number plate light

Comment

When I removed my number plate years ago and repositioned it, the MOT guy stated that the only requirement was that it needed to be lit. Obviously the number plate itself needs to be legal too.
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Can't see any issues with that.

Still be lit, will be fine

Comment

Cool. Cheers guys

Comment

Is it just me, or is everything he types in a smaller font?

Comment

Just you. It's fine on both PC and my phone.
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Haha must be me whispering again

Comment

Just realised, it's because adverts show on first and last posts.

So reduces text size.

Not to worry

Comment

You need to be VXR again lol
                    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

Do you reckon would look better getting numberplate surrounds and fixing those where the recess normally is? I really dont like the look of plates on the bumper.

Comment

Started sanding this down tonight and don't think it's going to look too bad.

]"]Photobucket

Comment

bad pictures but had one on my corsa b van excuse the state of it i scrapped it shortly after i should have just reshelled it

Comment

Cheers for the pictures dude, really helpful. I think with the numberplate on it might look ok. Just needs to break up that amount of space!

Comment

i had planned on getting a plate made that stuck to the bootlid like a sticker but a number plate instead

Comment

Working...
                              X