Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] Corsa D Sri rear bumper

Hi
    i am new to this site, i recently bought a 2007 Corsa cdti Sri for my niece for her to commute to her first job out of school. She has has only used it for 2 weeks and someone has smashed into the back with what looks like a towbar. Any ideas where I can get a cheap replacement in silver?
    Thanks

Welcome to the forum,

Ahh, that is sad to hear.

EBay or Breakers Yard are usually a good bet for spare parts like that. Just search something like "Corsa SRi Rear Bumper" and you should get some results. In the event that you're not able to get a colour match (as I believe SRi models are a little more rare compared to your usual S, SE, Design or SXi models), it would still be cheaper to buy a different coloured bumper then get it painted to match the colour of your car rather than going to a main dealer or buying a brand new part.

Of course do be weary as to the extent of the damage. On the surface it may just seem like cosmetic damage to the panel, depending on how bad the collision was it could have bent or broken things underneath/behind. People often overlook hidden structural damage even on light bumps.

The contrary also applies, sometimes the damage may not be as bad as you think and depending on if there is paint damage or not you may be able to get it sorted out with PDR (which again, depending on the quotes you get from different companies and the damage) could perhaps be affordable.

Comment

All the bumpers are the same except the VXR.
      The only difference the SRi has is they all come with the lip on the bumper.

Here's one

2011-2014 MK3 Vauxhall Corsa D REAR BUMPER Silver Lake 3 Door Hatchback 13242159 3800975049038 | eBay

Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Working...
      X