Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble removing CD30 stereo from Corsa D!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] Trouble removing CD30 stereo from Corsa D!

Hello Forum

Im having trouble removing the CD30 from my car. The car is an Opel Corsa 1.4 100hp (2011).

The bulbs for the climate controle has busted out, so i wanted to replace them myself, but i am having trouble removing the radio unit.

I have bought a pair of the double din removal pins to insert in the holes of the CD30 MP3. I put them in, and pull apart when i am also trying to pull it out. But i only comes out less than 1 centimeter, then it's like it's stuck, and when i pull more, the pins just slide out. Watching the few youtube video's out there, it doesnt seem like that big of a problem, as it just slides out for most people. But not for me, unfortunately.

So, do you guys have any suggestions?
    Hope you guys can help

Fred

I've done some of these before where they can be really stubborn especially on older cars or where the radio has never been removed before. Its perhaps because you're not putting enough pressure on the removal keys when putting them in. They often do need a good push to attach properly so when you do pull hard the keys will not slide out.

Comment

Working...
    X