What's this [answered - heat shield]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] What's this [answered - heat shield]

It is a heat shield, what model/year car do you have? I'm guessing it's a Corsa C but can't be sure. We might be able to track down a part number for you to get a replacement.
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Just did a little digging, if it is a Corsa C, then it's *probably* part number 9129912, numbered 11 in this diagram linkhere

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

At that part of the car, I'd just take it off tbh.
              Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

It'll be a Corsa D if it's a 2007. If it were my car I'd remove the shield as Bug and Michael have said, assuming it's not one large piece that also covers the fuel tank (I doubt it would be!). If it's just that bit covering the spare wheel well you're unlikely to need it - but if you're uncomfortable with that the best thing you could do is remove it and check the part number (you might be able to see it without removing it, if you're lucky), then see about how much a replacement might cost (probably not a lot).

The heat shields appear to be part numbers 13211844 (for Flexfit system) or 13242821 (for all except Flexfit system), according to here and herehere
                Last edited by jt999; 05-12-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X