Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Error Codes P0036, P0135, P0141, P0302

Hello!

I ran a test yesterday on my Corsa D SXi 1.2 16v and got these error codes back. The engine light has been on for a few weeks which I was told was my o2 lambda sensor but it initially didn't cause any noticable issues when driving. However, my car now has a juddery idle and lack of power when in the lower revs as well as a rich exhaust smell. Is this my sensor 1 due to the P0135 and the p0141. It is causing a missfire I take it due to the o2 sensor. Can the o2 sensor post-cat cause missfires etc? Need advise! Anything is extremely helpful thank you!

Hi. Have you actually changed the Lambda sensor?. P0036, P0135 and P0141 are all oxygen related. Changing the sensor might fix them all. Code P0302 is a misfire on cycinder 2. This might account for the more recent problems. But even this might be cured if you change the sensor.I dont know much about faults codes. i simply googled each one. But if the Lambda sensor is giving incorrect readings the ECU will give an incorrect air/fuel ratio to the engine, hence poor running and smell

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
      Hi. Have you actually changed the Lambda sensor?. P0036, P0135 and P0141 are all oxygen related. Changing the sensor might fix them all. Code P0302 is a misfire on cycinder 2. This might account for the more recent problems. But even this might be cured if you change the sensor.I dont know much about faults codes. i simply googled each one. But if the Lambda sensor is giving incorrect readings the ECU will give an incorrect air/fuel ratio to the engine, hence poor running and smell
      Hi!

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have not changed the sensor yet, I need some reassurance on getting the correct sensor before I purchase and fit it. I'll value your feedback and go ahead and fix the sensor 1 which may be causing the issues. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
      X