Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] HID Kit

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there's enough space in the engine area of a 1998 Corsa B to replace the headlights with a HID Kit?

Thanks in advance [emoji16]
    Nathan.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Do you have projector headlights?
    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

The standard lights are in with the small dial on the inside.

Comment

What's the small dial?

Comment

Originally posted by ndavies386 View Post
          The standard lights are in with the small dial on the inside.

The standard reflector headlights aren't meant to have HIDS.
          HIDS need to be projected, not scattered
          Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Using a conversion HID kit in an older car can be dangerous, as the much higher wattage /voltage/heat/ can will melt your existing wiring, to be safe a new pair of headlight units with better bulbs(NIGHTBREAKERS) as effective and will pass the MOT many MOT inspectors will fail the HID KITS,you will also have to tell your insurance company

Comment

Originally posted by DURGAMAN80 View Post
              Using a conversion HID kit in an older car can be dangerous, as the much higher wattage /voltage/heat/ can will melt your existing wiring, to be safe a new pair of headlight units with better bulbs(NIGHTBREAKERS) as effective and will pass the MOT many MOT inspectors will fail the HID KITS,you will also have to tell your insurance company
              Had 35W HIDs running my Dad's Peugeot 106 now for almost 2 years with no issues at all with wiring (doesn't even get warm) or with passing a legit MOT.
              Beam patterns are good and there's no glare and as they're 35W they actually draw less amps than standard Halogens.

I'd skip the Nightbreakers though if sticking with Halogens as they aren't any brighter than the regular Osram bulbs.

Comment

Working...
              X