corsa breeze 1.4lt - 5dr - General help needed :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa breeze 1.4lt - 5dr - General help needed :(

Hi guys, I'll be posting some photos of my car tomorrow but whilst I got chance, I was hoping to find some people in the know about corsa b's.

I recently passed my test and bought my corsa. It's a lovely car with around 72k miles done with no rust or anything on past mots.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

what do you need to know
    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

At the moment I need to change my sidelight because it out on the passenger side but there's so many different parts for the bulb I don't know which is which.

Comment

I'd also like to know Would my CD player kill my battery on my car if it was switched from ignition to live? I'm losing all my settings every time the engine is turned off so it's a bit of a pain.

Comment

With regards to your CD player, swap the red and yellow wires behind it. It's a well known Vauxhall quirk.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I did that but because I've got my parrot attached to it, I'm not sure how to get a constant live to my CD player but just an ignition to my parrot. Would i need to somehow hook my parrot up via some thing other than my CD player? (If possible?) Thanks for the replies!!

Comment

I've not had experience installing a parrot so I'm not sure on their requirements.
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Ok well thanks for the reply. I'll keep scouring the internet in hopes of finding a solution.

Comment

The bulb for the sidelight is a 501 (W5W)
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

I already ordered the bulbs themselves, I just won't know where to put them once they arrive.

Regarding the CD player, it's all sorted now. Not losing everything anymore (so much easier than searching every time)

Comment

Ok so the bulbs came today, does anyone have any ideas on which part to remove for sidelight?

Comment

Which side? On the o/s you'll need to remove the intake duct.

Then it's just a case of pushing in then twisting the bulb holder anti clockwise, pull out the bulb and replace.

Best thing to treat yourself to is a Haynes manual.
                        1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Because I bought new white lights I need to change both (passenger side went out and the car still has the orange lights in).

Comment

How do I tell which bulb is for which set of lights? Would a picture help?

Comment

Here she is. A bit dirty at the moment as I've been out constantly since passing my test last week. Hopefully the pictures of the light fittings come through properly too. As you can see, I've got a few to choose from haha.

Thanks in advance all [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                              X