Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Buzzer not working. (Indicate,s/belt/door/light skins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Warning Buzzer not working. (Indicate,s/belt/door/light skins)

Hi. First post so please be nice 😂

Car warning and indicator noises were working then then stopped for a couple
    of hours. Now not at all. But indicator works as do seatbelt light. Just no noise.

Car is a 1.3 ecoflex 13plate

any guys / girls had this ??

thanks

mark

Hi Chillimark

Did you get your car sorted? I've got same problem. I've started a thread but not had any replies same as you.

Thanks - Redhead123

Comment

Originally posted by Redhead123 View Post
      Hi Chillimark

Did you get your car sorted? I've got same problem. I've started a thread but not had any replies same as you.

Thanks - Redhead123
      Hi mate.

No I haven't unfortunately and like you. Zero on here. At a bit of a loss

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah pls do. Who fitted and coded as well pls

Comment

I dont think they mind the occasional genuine recommendation. But...

.As an old cynic I am suspicious of any recommendation by members who join in july and august, post on one issue, build up the complexity and costs involved and then wish to recommend someone who can do it cheaper.

The information given so far is very useful and will guide us towards using such businesses.

My sincere apologies if you are genuine, but for me if you named a business in the circumstances of this thread I am more likely to avoid them than use them . You might do their reputation more harm than good.

Comment

You're welcome to share the sellers name, as long as you aren't advertising on their behalf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am genuine. I have been at my wit's end trying to find an answer - which I have now. I have just got back from holiday. I will post info tomorrow.

Comment

I am genuine. I have been at my wit's end trying to find an answer - which I have now. I have just got back from holiday. I will post info tomorrow.

Chillimark, I live in the midlands. Where are you based? Just the general area.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like you've got it sorted then - best of luck!

My husband's C200 Merc had a similar repair. His car lost everything on the dash, local indie merc mechanic removed the cluster, we sent it to Cartronix and it was repaired and returned in 24 hours. Local indie mechanic fitted the cluster and it was fine.

The ebay seller who was the first to inform me it was the cluster was alibi-cars. He was very helpful and I would have bought second hand from him if we hadn't found the new one for sale. If you buy second hand, you have to get a cluster with similar mileage as that cannot be altered.

Let me and the forum know how you get on.

Comment

And I sincerely hope this thread shows up in future Google searches for people with the same Corsa problem because I spent absolutely days (weeks) searching for info.

Comment

Speedo Repair | Instrument Cluster Repair | Dashpod Repair | Cartronix

Perfect service and a lifetime warranty.

Happy

Comment

Working...
                              X