touch and connect vauxhall corsa d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] touch and connect vauxhall corsa d

Hi, I am new here and desperately need some help please. I have changed over my normal CD player with the touch and connect Bluetooth sat nav unit. It all works except no one can hear me when I use the phone to dial out, I can hear the other person. Because my car didn't come with this unit, can I get an external microphone retro fitted to work? Went into my local doves vauxhall and apparently was speaking to the man who knows, but actually he came across as the man who possibly doesn't know,
    any help would be greatly appreciated, it's driving me mad as I don't know where to get help from.

thank you in advance

Hi Welcome to the forum.

Its possible the connectivity problem is with your phone. Have you google searched bluetooth microphone issues on your particular make of phone? It might need updating to the latest software, or maybe you need to change bluetooth settings on the phone.
    Or its not a new enough operating system (an ice cream sandwich short of a picnic!)

Or maybe the unit in the car needs its firmware updating, if thats possible.

Sorry I cant help beyond that.
    I literally used bluetooth for the first time ever about a week ago, when I bought one of those little blue tooth speaker thingies to play music from my phone in the garden.
    I have not tried using it for handsfree as its my uk phone,which I dont use to make or receive calls here in Bulgaria.
    Last edited by Bugman; 22-07-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X