X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] H.I.D bulb adaptors 2015 corsa D facelift

Hi all
    I am trying to fit a hid kit to my opel corsa dipped beam head lights
    but I cannot find any adaptor clips to suit the head light units these aint the spring clips but a thermo plastic connector that seemingly not available from vauxhall
    they want you to buy full lamp units at a silly price !!!
    surely someone must know of a quick trick or other vauxhall parts that will fit the corsa D lamp units ?
    some of my mates have older corsa cars and the hid conversion is really excellent compared to the standard h4 candle in brown glass jar bulbs
    I have osram night breakers in at the moment which is substantially better than stock
    I dont really want to replace the units as its a new car and still under warranty (i have issues with bristol street motors)
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    leccie

HIDs fitted to cars without changing the whole light unit are a menace. My advice is not to do it, if you really can't see using the standard units fitted with Nightbreakers then a trip to Specsavers might be in order. I am old and falling to bits and can drive fine at night with standard Vauxhall lights.

Be aware that motorcyclists get particularly upset when people fit HIDs to cars improperly.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Working...
    X