No announcement yet.

please help this newbie , central locking not working 07-08 corsa diesel sxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [All Models] please help this newbie , central locking not working 07-08 corsa diesel sxi

I have tried 3 different batterys in the fob ! not working , I have tried the key in the door , only the drivers door locks ? ( 5 door ) I have also checked the fuse in the glove box and looked ok ???????????? please help

Fuses can appear to be OK visually but still be blown so replace the fuse to make sure. There are two fuses which control the central locking, 7 which is the one you need to check and 6 which controls the tailgate.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

thank you for your help ,,,,,still stuggling ? , ive changed both fuse's but still not working

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
      Fuses can appear to be OK visually but still be blown so replace the fuse to make sure. There are two fuses which control the central locking, 7 which is the one you need to check and 6 which controls the tailgate.
      - - - Updated - - -

thank you for your help ,,,,,but im still stuggling ? , ive changed both fuse's but still not working ??

Comment

Originally posted by penny View Post
        - - - Updated - - -

thank you for your help ,,,,,but im still stuggling ? , ive changed both fuse's but still not working ??
        also has a clicking sound from the same area as the fuse board - when I press the lock all doors button located near the radio ???

Comment

all doors lock including the tail gate from the dash button near the radio , then using the key in lock at the drivers door to unlock - only the drivers door unlocks - but all doors unlock on opening drivers door ??? please help ???

Comment

If they are all working off the dash button it's not the fuse or relay. If they aren't all opening on the driver's lock then my guess is there's a fault with that lock unit.
            1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Working...
            X