Battery wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Battery wiring

Hi ... can anyone tell me if the wiring loom from the battery to the starter and alternator is standard . I have an 03 plate 1.8 sri and a friend may have inadvertently fried it by briefly connecting the battery the wrong way. I see plenty of 1.4 or cdti looms for sale quite cheap but no 1.8. TIA

Originally posted by aweltywi View Post
    Hi ... can anyone tell me if the wiring loom from the battery to the starter and alternator is standard . I have an 03 plate 1.8 sri and a friend may have inadvertently fried it by briefly connecting the battery the wrong way. I see plenty of 1.4 or cdti looms for sale quite cheap but no 1.8. TIA
    Sorry ... schoolboy error ... its a corsa c of course.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

I would think it highly unlikely that a brief reversed battery connection would damage the wiring loom.
      That's the good news.
      The bad news is that it could have done a lot more damage to just about any electronic component, including the ECU and the alternator.
      If you would care to explain just what problems you are having (eg won't start) I am sure that we will be able to make some suggestions - but the remedy could be expensive.

Regards

Comment

Working...
      X