Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C 2000-2006] Heater

Hi- i have opel corsa c sedan 2006 model- my problem is when i put on the heater it only blows hot air- does any one know where to start looking to sort dis problem-

Sounds like the heater control needs looking at. I am guessing you're not in the UK so it help to say where you are.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

South Africa

Comment

I Have never worked on a corsa heater so cannot give specific advice on what may be wrong. Someone may be able to help. Meantime you could check the following.-- Are you able to turn the heater control or is it jammed. If the knob is turning check that its actually gripping its control spindle/rod . The knob may be turning but not the spindle. If the knob is faulty see if you can turn the control spindle using a tool. If it turns reasonably freely and now regulates the heater its just a matter of replacing or repairing the knob. If the spindle turns freely but there is no change with the heater, or the spindle appears to be jammed you need to investigate further.(it might be quite hard to turn the spindle without a knob).

Comment

Thanks man i will chek it out- thanks mill

Comment

If, when you turn the heat control, it 'feels' to be working, it may be the valve that is faulty, on the other hand, if it just feels like the radio control when you turn it, then it is probably the linkage.
            If you have a copy of the Haynes manual for your model, it describes how to set about getting at the appropriate part.
            Regards

Comment

Thanks man- i just checked it out- it was a linkage- thanks man been a grate help

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. Out in the nice warm weather to make your car cooler. We have to go out in the freezing cold trying to make them warmer!!

Comment

Sorry man- it very hot here it about 35 F

Comment

Working...
                  X