Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D 2006-2014] Corsa D ecu

Hello everyone.

I have a 2009 corsa 1.3 cdti ecoflex and the ECU has water damage making it unfixable. I,m going down the road of a used replacement with other parts necessary, transponder,etc... My ecu has the serial number GM 55568385. Can someone advise me what other parts i would need and also if ecu,s with a different serial numbers would work.

Ta very much.

I dont think an ecu with another serial numberr would work. Its always worth doing a google search with just the part number. I have just done it and it comes up as only fitting corsa diesel 2007-2012.engine codes Z13DTH and Z13DTJ. Very specific,which kind of confirms nothing else would do.
    The 1.3 cdti engine is made by Fiat. I suppose there is a slight possibility the equivalent Fiat version might work but even then you would be pushing your luck.
    Far better going for the correct GM one.

A further though has occurred to which I do not know the answer.Maybe others can help. Is the tuning of the ecoflex engine the same over the entire range of years that use that ecu or does it need to be reprogrammed to suit different metering parameters ?
    Last edited by Bugman; 02-02-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks for that Bugman. i,m thinking now perhaps a brand new one might be the answer.

Comment

go to ECUSTOGO site, they are v/x experts they will supply a fully programmed unit the fully coded to your cars /ecu/vin number plus two new key chips, and the ignition barrel transponder. getting second hand unit is a not a good idea ,they need to be fully compatible with your own cars ECU and systems. this will be a plug and play with no problems

Comment

Working...
        X