Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [All Models] Corsa Elegance Radio/CD paddel controls

Hello all,

I have the volume controls etc on the steering column, however they illuminate when the lights are on, but do nothing else, do I need a connector from the radio to the controls.

Cheers

Welcome to the Forum.

If you have the factory-fitted radio, they should in fact work.
    They are not that responsive, especially on volume, so you need to hold the paddle up for a few seconds before you hear the change in volume.
    If the radio has been changed, the replacement may not have facilities to connect them.
    Personally, I find them to be a bit of a gimmick, and tend to use the fascia controls.

Regards

Comment

Thanks walksall,

I agree, a gimmick, I have a radio that the dealer crammed in, my goal is to have this car back to how it was, not a lot to do, but I'm keeping it until it stops.
      I'm new to forums and I'm looking around now for future parts/advice

Many thanks

louispaul

Comment

In general, you will get sound advice on this forum, but take care with some others - some people seem to take delight in leading other people astray.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by louispaul View Post
          Thanks walksall,

I agree, a gimmick, I have a radio that the dealer crammed in, my goal is to have this car back to how it was, not a lot to do, but I'm keeping it until it stops.
          I'm new to forums and I'm looking around now for future parts/advice

Many thanks

louispaul

Comment

Thanks for all the advice

Comment

Working...
            X