Radio won't turn off and radio station won't show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C 2000-2006] Radio won't turn off and radio station won't show

Please could somebody help, it's driving me up the wall.

I have had a leak in my car (Drivers side footwell) which my dad has hopefully repaired this morning.
    Unfortunately, when I got back home, I turned the engine off and the radio stayed on - which has never happened before. The only way to turn it off now is to manually press the button.

I then noticed the panel was only showing the time, date and temperature. The date usually changes to the radio station playing after a few seconds.

Also, i can't use the panel at all. I tried pressing settings but this also doesn't work I don't understand why this is happening. The time and temperature are changing ok so it's not like the panel has stopped working.

Please can somebody give me some ideas?

Thank you

Welcome to the Forum.

Is it possible that your dad disturbed something when he was working on your car? I would think it unlikely, but it is always good to start with what was done last.
    Radios' do vary, could you tell us what year and model your car is, and if the radio is the one fitted at the factory. If it has had a new radio fitted, maybe you could quote whatever it says on the front panel. - You will probably get a reply if you give us that information.

Regards

Comment

Working...
    X