Reset Service Light - Corsa D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Service Light - Corsa D

hi just servet me corsa 2013 ecoflex ,how do i reset the serve on the dash ?????? chers

I don't know what you're saying.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I *think* he's asking how to reset his service light
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
        I *think* he's asking how to reset his service light
        yes thats it

Comment

How to reset your service light 1) hold down your trip reset button, whilst doing this turn the ignition on. 2) turn ignition off and let go of the button 3) repeat steps 1 and 2 for a second time 4) then hold the trip button in for a third time, turn the ignition on and then start the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
            How to reset your service light 1) hold down your trip reset button, whilst doing this turn the ignition on. 2) turn ignition off and let go of the button 3) repeat steps 1 and 2 for a second time 4) then hold the trip button in for a third time, turn the ignition on and then start the engine.

Comment

chers , top man

Comment

I've edited the title and moved it to the correct section now.
                Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Working...
                X