Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Rear Door Stuck Locked

Hi All,

I've been having problems locking/unlocking my rear passenger side door for some time, as it would often not respond to the central locking. Normally this could be solved by just pulling up the tab on the inside, unlocking the door.

However, it seems that the door is now completely locked, and you cannot pull the tab up or open the door from the inside (like it is deadlocked almost), and it wont respond at all to the central locking.

Any suggestions to help at all would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Matt

More than likely actuator fault or corrosion to wireing and is deadlocked shut only way to tell is to investigate

Comment

I may be stating the obvious but have you checked the child proof lock is not activated? Not sure how it works on your car but sometime there is a little lever that may have been knocked or is faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
        I may be stating the obvious but have you checked the child proof lock is not activated? Not sure how it works on your car but sometime there is a little lever that may have been knocked or is faulty.
        I suppose it's possible - although I would have thought the you'd be able to pull the little locking tab up to release the door, or open it from the outside (I can do neither)

It's going to the garage on Tuesday to have a look at - hopefully we'll be able to make some progress.

Thanks for the suggestions

Matt

Comment

If its the child lock you can normally open it from the outside. Probably not that then.

Comment

Working...
          X