Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Corsa India

Hi from India,

I own a Corsa in India, and I don't know if it's a Corsa B or C or which international generation is this because this was the only generation Opel has brought to India.
    I'm facing difficulties in finding a proper electrical mechanic here because of lack of electrical diagram.
    Can someone help me to identify the generation of this car and share me the electrical diagram?
    This one is a 1.4 gsi car producing 88ps, make 2004(India).
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

That's a Corsa B to us in the UK, is it a saloon? Very cool if it is.

Hopefully someone can help with a wiring diagram, unsure if it's different to how it was done for UK though

Comment

Yeah definitely a corsa B, what part of the car do you need a wiring Diagram for?

Comment

Originally posted by Restorer View Post
        Yeah definitely a corsa B, what part of the car do you need a wiring Diagram for?
        Currently the car need some electrical restoration. AC switch is not working, rear power windows not working and the central lock (the speed sensing lock is making the park lights to blink non stop until the ignition goes off or the headlights are turned on).

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
          That's a Corsa B to us in the UK, is it a saloon? Very cool if it is.

Hopefully someone can help with a wiring diagram, unsure if it's different to how it was done for UK though
          Thank you. In India we had a Corsa Saloon, Corsa Sail as hatchback.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220105_101137.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	126947 don't know what year your Corsa is, but this work shop manual has plenty of wiring diagrams, also you can access this manual on line.

Comment

Originally posted by Restorer View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20220105_101137.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	126947 don't know what year your Corsa is, but this work shop manual has plenty of wiring diagrams, also you can access this manual on line.
              Thank you very much. Will try this.

Comment

Hi Although the Corsa B was replaced by the Corsa C in Europe in 2000 the Corsa B body shape continued to be manufactured by Opel India until 2005.

However this does not mean that a car built in in India in 2004 using Corsa B shape body parts will also have the same mechanical or electrical parts as a corsa B built prior to 2000 in Europe..
                Its quite common for cars assembled in overseas factories to be modified for the local market. By 2004 Opel India may have used the same electrical components and wiring as the Corsa C's being built in Europe. I think you may need to check manuals for both the Corsa B and Corsa C (and possibly even for the opel astra) to see which most closely resembles what you have in your car.

I've always thought the Corsa C looks very like a Tata Indica , especially from the rear. That may be why Opel India decided to stick with the Corsa B shape

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
                  Hi Although the Corsa B was replaced by the Corsa C in Europe in 2000 the Corsa B body shape continued to be manufactured by Opel India until 2005.

However this does not mean that a car built in in India in 2004 using Corsa B shape body parts will also have the same mechanical or electrical parts as a corsa B built prior to 2000 in Europe..
                  Its quite common for cars assembled in overseas factories to be modified for the local market. By 2004 Opel India may have used the same electrical components and wiring as the Corsa C's being built in Europe. I think you may need to check manuals for both the Corsa B and Corsa C (and possibly even for the opel astra) to see which most closely resembles what you have in your car.

I've always thought the Corsa C looks very like a Tata Indica , especially from the rear. That may be why Opel India decided to stick with the Corsa B shape
                  Thank you. Will check both Corsa C and B manuals.

Comment

Working...
                  X