Op-com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Op-com

Hi has anyone with the 1.3cdti had problems using OP-COM.
    Got mine today and after setup got it to connect to car but when I try to program the front fogl ights to present it wont let me open the variable programming it just comes up with a DID error ?.
    Anyone got any ideas

It does however let me clear fault codes and test outputs from the BCM so it is communicating with the BCM.

Comment

These are fault codes I'm getting when trying to program

Comment

I'm guessing you got your Op-Com off a web site . There are loads on the web, different versions that will only do the basics . It took me three attempt to get one that would do what I wanted to do. And that was 8 years ago. It could be the lap top you are trying to run it on . I've got an old lap top running on windows 7 that I use solely for Op-Com. So it could be the software you are trying to run it on .

Comment

It's being run on oldish laptop with windows 7 professional

Comment

Connects ok with car just wont let me use the variant programming,
            it asks for security code then says loading then just comes up with that fault. God knows what a DID is ?

Comment

Well windows 7 is the best for Op-com. Thought you might be trying to run it on windows 10 . I think you will have to try another supplier of the clone Op-Com. Like I said lots of people would be happy with your version, reading and erasing codes, live date. Ones you start wanting to get into the BCM and programming that's the risk with the clone version. I had the same with Car Prog . The full programs can read security codes .but the two I bought of Ebay. One was like yours , kept coming up Error screens. The other one just did the basics. Try and contact someone who's give feedback on one and ask them what they can do on OP-Com.

Comment

Did not get from ebay got it from op-com.co.uk

Comment

I have a feeling that you might well need 'Tech2' to be able to achieve much more than the basics that you have found to work OK.
                  As you purchased it from op-com.co.uk, I would suggest that you contact them and seek their advice.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X