Fog Light Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa E] Fog Light Bulbs

Hi All, can anyone tell me what bulb my fog lights take in my 2017 Corsa E?

Can't seem to get a definitive result in a Google search.

Almost all bulb retailers say they are H10 (42 watt) so thats probably a safe bet. But I see your point, One listed them as H11 (which I believe are similar but 55 watts ) and one had something else entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
      Almost all bulb retailers say they are H10 (42 watt) so that's probably a safe bet. But I see your point, One listed them as H11 (which I believe are similar but 55 watts ) and one had something else entirely.
      Thanks for your reply Bugman, as far as I can tell the wattage for bulbs in my car are 55w so I will go with that, bulbs fitted in the dealership are total sh1t . my LED day time running lights are almost brighter than my dips

Comment

Sorry I thought you said fog lights. Thats not the same as dipped beam which I think are H7. 55w

Before changing bulbs its a good idea to try different beam height settings . The correct setting may make enough of an improvement.

I do it in the dark with no street lights. You can watch the beam move as you adjust the settings. You sometimes find the dipped beam was aimed at the road only about 10 metres in front of the car ! There is usually a height level adjustment switch somewhere in the cockpit although I dont know where it is on the E.
        Last edited by Bugman; 29-08-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
          Sorry I thought you said fog lights. Thats not the same as dipped beam which I think are H7
          I did say fog lights, that was just a passing comment about how crap the main beams were lol

Comment

Working...
          X