X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walksall
    replied
    Welcome to the Forum.

A fairly common problem, is the wiring inside the convoluted covering between the door pillar and the door itself.
    Due to constant opening and closing, the wires in there can eventually break.
    As you are able to control both windows from the drivers side, it is possible that the problem is within there - obviously, the drivers side tends to wear quicker than the passenger side.

As the above is a fairly simple check to make, it would be as well to check this first, if only to eliminate broken wires in there.

I don't have a wiring diagram for the 'D' so am unable to help you there.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Corsa D 56 Plate - Electric Windows not working

Neither front electric windows are working. Driver and passenger switches do nothing. Fuses under bonnet all seem ok using a multimeter to test. Any help would be appreciated. Also is there any free online source for electrical diagrams showing the electric window circuit. I found an online guide to fuse layout for my car and it says F26 and F28 for electric windows so I assume L+R are separate fuses. In my case neither window works so obviously a common issue to both. Window switch driver side???
Working...
X