Error codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] Error codes

hello new member looking for some advice I have just got my daughter a 2011 corsa d 1.0 and there is something draining the battery I have put a new battery in it but still getting this error code p0621-00 generator L- terminal circut Itís been to a electrical car Garrage and they said it was the stereo removed that but itís still draining the battery any ideas cheers in advance

I would say it's something to do with the Alternator. Could you get someone to disconnect the large red wire and the small plug from the back of the Alternator. And see if you've still got the drain on the battery over night.

Comment

I will try and get to it tomorrow and leave it over night thanks for the help

Comment

Ok but be careful, as the red wire is direct from the battery.

Comment

Me again I have put a test lamp on some of the fuses under the engine bay and the fuses that have a constant power with the key out are
          F6-engine control unit
          F4-horn
          F32-electrical windows
          F31-electrical windows
          F25-abs
          F24-fuel pump
          F22-central control unit
          Should all these have power running all the time cheers

Comment

How long did you leave it after removing the key ?
            as some of the ECU can take 20 mins or so to shut down.

Comment

I left it for a hour and checked them again still the same fuses with power to them and the battery is dead again I understand the horn and central locking will still require power but should the windows and fuel pump require a constant power thanks for your help

Comment

Yea your right. No power should be at the windows and fuel pump with the ignition off for a hour. I wondering if it's the ignition switche . Try getting to the back of the ignition switch and unplug it and see if you've still got the power then .

Comment

Just another thought on the ignition. It could be the ignition relay. Not closing off when you turn the ignition off.

Comment

Is it the back of the ignition barrel you are referring to disconnect

Comment

Do you know what one is the ignition relay

Comment

Yea on the back of the ignition barrel, that will eliminate the ignition switch. I can check tomorrow for the ignition relay. If that helps.

Comment

I'll need the Reg of the vehicle please.
                          PM the reg if you want .but others won't be able to see it to help.up to you .

Comment

Thanks for all the help the registration is Sg61zxk itís the 2011 corsa 1.1 l

Comment

I have just tried to remove the relays from the engine bay fuse box but the power still remains and i tried the fuses under the glove box and fuse 2 to 7 still have power to them but the battery is flat no lights or central locking but would just me opening the door power these on for the 20 to 30 min that the power take to discharge from these fuses ?

Comment

Working...
                              X